על הקלות שבה משחק בהגבלת נשימה הופך לפגיעה מוחית

Dan_Kap_

הנה קישור לסיפור אישי של אירוע שהתחיל במשחק בחסימת נשימה והסתיים בפגיעה מוחית שמוגדרת יחסית קלה, אך בהחלט שינתה את החיים של לפחות שני אנשים באופן בלתי הפיך:
(יתכן שהקישור ידרוש הרשמה לאתר fetlife.com )

מדובר במשחק ב-, waterboarding שבו מדמים טביעה.

הנה מה שכתב השותף שנפגע:
"
As the victim in that story, I’ll tell you something interesting... I’ve shattered my spine and spent months in the hospital because of it, I’ve broken countless bones - several of them severely. I’ve been shot in the leg, literally. I’ve crushed my nose flat, twice. I’ve partially torn my ear off. I’ve had every inch of meat pulled out from the front of my tibia.... And I would take all of that 10x over again instead of this anoxic brain injury. Physical pain is just that... pain. Heck, most people out here actually like some degree of pain. But an injury that can’t be splinted, casted, stitched or bandaged while it heals... something that no drug can alleviate the severity of... that robs you of literally 100% of the things you love most about life... that’s already created $50,000 of medical bills with no end in sight... that threatens your career... that you have zero support network for because of the shame... that may get worse over time... that makes you 100% dependent upon others to get anywhere because you’re no longer allowed to drive... and, worst of all, forces you to watch the person you love most in the world frequently brought to tears from the crippling guilt she places on herself...... That is a truly insidious injury that I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy!"
אמ;לק זו פגיעה שלא ניתן לחבוש, לקבע, לגבס, ששום תרופה לא יכולה לעזור בה, שהופכת אותך לתלוי לחלוטין באחרים.
והכי גרוע - מכריחה אותי לראות את מי שאני אוהב בוכה מהאשמה שהיא מרגישה.

אי פעם כשתפוז היה תפוז היה כאן שרשור של הודעות נבחרות והיה בו תרגום של מאמר של ג'יי ויסמן על המציאות הרפואית של משחקי נשימה.
רצוי לשחזר אותו ולהוסיף את הקישור למה ששניהם כתבו.

😿

A לון

מנהל

בבקשה

calla_flowers

האמת
הפוסט כזה וסיפור אישי שכזה
גורם לעצור ולשאול "האם זה שווה את זה?"

BIG NO NO

למעלה