שיר הערב שלי שייך למדונה מתוך

NoKiA2003

שיר הערב שלי שייך למדונה מתוך

האלבום Something To Remember משנת 1996 שהיה בעצם אוסף של כל הבלדות שלה וכלל 3 שירים חדשים, בינהם I Want you בהפקה של מאסיב אטק. אני בחרתי דווקא את You'll See קורע הלב עם הניחוח הספרדי, כולם ודאי זוכרים את הקליפ המושקע עם לוחם השוורים והבגדים המדהימים. ערב נפלא

You'll See You think that I can't live without your love You'll see, You think I can't go on another day. You think I have nothing Without you by my side, You'll see Somehow, some way You think that I can never laugh again You'll see, You think that you destroyed my faith in love. You think after all you've done I'll never find my way back home, You'll see Somehow, someday All by myself I don't need anyone at all I know I'll survive I know I'll stay alive, All on my own I don't need anyone this time It will be mine No one can take it from me You'll see You think that you are strong, but you are weak You'll see, It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat. I have truth on my side, You only have deceit You'll see, somehow, someday All by myself I don't need anyone at all I know I'll survive I know I'll stay alive, I'll stand on my own I won't need anyone this time It will be mine No one can take it from me You'll see You'll see, you'll see You'll see, mmmm, mmmm​

ֹDaysleeper

שיר נחמד..../images/Emo13.gif

אבל יש לך טעות לגבי הקליפ. הקליפ עם לוחם השוורים היה של השיר "Take a Bow" מתוך האלבום "Bedtime Stories" שיצא ב 1994 (בערך..) את הקליפ ל You'll See אני לא ממש זוכרת נדמה לי שהיא יושבת על ספסל או משהו כזה..

NoKiA2003

נכון!! משהו עם שלכת

אבל נדמה לי שהוא צץ גם שם לכמה שניות
בכל מקרה ככה היא נראתה בקליפ הזה

ֹDaysleeper

אם כבר מדונה

אז אני מעדיפה את האלבום Ray of Light, בהחלט אחד הטובים שלה לדעתי. כמעט את כל מה שהיא עשתה אחר כך אני לא אוהבת. אני אשים את שיר הנושא Ray of Light שגם אהבתי את הקליפ שלו (אם אתם זוכרים - הקליפ שבו כל היום עובר מהר). Zephyr in the sky at night I wonder Do my tears of mourning sink beneath the sun She's got herself a universe gone quickly For the call of thunder threatens everyone Chorus: And I feel like I just got home And I feel And I feel like I just got home And I feel Faster than the speeding light she's flying Trying to remember where it all began She's got herself a little piece of heaven Waiting for the time when Earth shall be as one (chorus) Quicker than a ray of light Quicker than a ray of light Quicker than a ray of light (verse) And I feel Quicker than a ray of light Then gone for Someone else shall be there Through the endless years She's got herself a universe She's got herself a universe She's got herself a universe And I feel And I feel And I feel like I just got home And I feel Quicker than a ray of light she's flying Quicker than a ray of light I'm flying

אין לך מושג מה אמרתי עליך כרגע

נעשה עסק - אני משלים את המטלה ואתה נותן לי לשים שיר ערב מאפריל 2000 (שהוקלט ב- 1999!)

NoKiA2003

וחוץ מזה ריי אוף לייט יצא ב-98

אני דווקא בןחר מתוכו את Frozen אין ספק שהאלבום הזה, בהפקה של ווילאם אורביט הוא פסגת היצירה של מדונה ומאז היא רק מדרדרת לכל מיני נסיונות שונים ומשונים עם מעט מאד הצלחות והברקות. עוד משהו, כשאתם מעתיקים שירים באנגלית שימו לב להשתמש בפונקציית תחילת קוד לפני ההעתקה ובסיום קוד כשאתם מסיימים, זה פשוט מיישר את הטקסט משמאל לימין ויותר נוח

You only see what your eyes want to see How can life be what you want it to be You're frozen When your heart's not open You're so consumed with how much you get You waste your time with hate and regret You're broken When your heart's not open Chorus: Mmmmmm, if I could melt your heart Mmmmmm, we'd never be apart Mmmmmm, give yourself to me Mmmmmm, you hold the key Now there's no point in placing the blame And you should know I suffer the same If I lose you My heart will be broken Love is a bird, she needs to fly Let all the hurt inside of you die You're frozen When your heart's not open (chorus) (verse) (chorus, repeat) If I could melt your heart​

למעלה