Charles Darwin

1991 ../images/Emo99.gif

היתה שנה ענקית למוסיקה בכלל ולרוקנ'רול (על כל נגזרותיה) בפרט. האמת שהגל הזה התחיל אי שם ב-90' (אקסטרים למשל) ונגמר בשלהי 92' אבל הרוב קרה ב-91'. אפילו פרדי זכה לעדנה מחודשת (פּוֹסְט-מוֹרְטֶם...כי מה לעשות? ההצגה חייבת להימשך...). תרגישו חופשיים לשרשר.
Queen -- The Show Must Go On Empty spaces - what are we living for Abandoned places - I guess we know the score On and on Does anybody know what we are looking for Another hero another mindless crime Behind the curtain in the pantomime Hold the line Does anybody want to take it anymore The show must go on The show must go on Inside my heart is breaking My make-up may be flaking But my smile still stays on Whatever happens I'll leave it all to chance Another heartache another failed romance On and on Does anybody know what we are living for I guess I'm learning I must be warmer now I'll soon be turning round the corner now Outside the dawn is breaking But inside in the dark I'm aching to be free The show must go on The show must go on - yeah Ooh inside my heart is breaking My make-up may be flaking But my smile still stays on Yeah oh oh oh My soul is painted like the wings of butterflies Fairy tales of yesterday will grow but never die I can fly - my friends The show must go on - yeah The show must go on I'll face it with a grin I'm never giving in On with the show I'll top the bill I'll overkill I have to find the will to carry on On with the On with the show The show must go on​

NoKiA2003

שיר יפייפה עם כ"כ הרבה משמעויות

שהתווספו לו עם מותו של פרדי מרקיורי מאיידס ב-24 בנובמבר 1991 מתוך האלבום Innuendo מאותה שנה. אני רק יכול להוסיף משם את These Are The Days Of Our Lives שג'ורג מייקל ביצע עם ליסה סטנספילד במופע המחווה לפרדי מרקורי, את שיר הנושא ואת I'm Going Slightly Mad, כולם הצליחו מאד באותו זמן בעקבות כל הסיפור העצוב של פרדי מרקיורי. אני זוכר שבאותו יום הקדישו לקווין יום שידורים מיוחד ב-mtv. מה שעצוב שאח"כ קצת מיסחרו את המוות שלו עם המון אוספים והקלטות שהוציאו מהמגירה וכאלה אבל עדיין קלאסיקה!! תודה Charles.
I'm Going Slightly Mad When the outside temperature rises And the meaning is oh so clear One thousand and one yellow daffodils Begin to dance in front of you - oh dear Are they trying to tell you something You're missing that one final screw You're simply not in the pink my dear To be honest you haven't got a clue I'm going slightly mad I'm going slightly mad It finally happened - happened It finally happened - ooh oh It finally happened I'm slightly mad Oh dear I'm one card short of a full deck I'm not quite the shilling One wave short of a shipwreck I'm not my usual top billing I'm coming down with a fever I'm really out to sea This kettle is boiling over I think I'm a banana tree Oh dear I'm going slightly mad I'm going slightly mad It finally happened - happened It finally happened - uh huh It finally happened I'm slightly mad Oh dear Ooh ooh ah ah Ooh ooh ah ah I'm knitting with only one needle Unravelling fast it's true I'm driving only three wheels these days But my dear how about you I'm going slightly mad I'm going slightly mad It finally happened It finally happened - oh yes It finally happened I'm slightly mad Just very slightly mad And there you have it​

למעלה