NoKiA2003

אחד מהקלאב טראנס הכי מדהימים ומרחף שיש שחייבים לשמוע בסטריאו בפול ווליום ובמערכת שווה.
Kai Tracid - Liquid Skies I'm the voice from the planet of Liquid Skies to bring you the message Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes I'm here to invite you on a journey to a planet of love and freedom So relax your body and open your mind to the melody transmission The melody is the only way to a shining planet of liquid skies Come closer to the speakers so I can see the light in your eyes C'mon dance with me and feel the rhythm take over your body Follow me to the planet of liquid skies​

AniGinGit

שוויצר

אז מה אם יש לך מערכת שווה ? ודווקא בגלל זה, אני אוריד לך את הווליום ! 1992, וה CD הראשון (!) שקניתי
(חנונית שכמוני)
By eric clapton - Lonely Stranger I must be invisible; No one knows me. I have crawled down dead-end streets On my hands and knees. I was born with a ragin' thirst, A hunger to be free, But i've learned through the years. Don't encourage me. 'cause i'm a lonely stranger here, Well beyond my day. And i don't know what's goin' on, So i'll be on my way. When i walk, stay behind; Don't get close to me, 'cause it's sure to end in tears, So just let me be. Some will say that i'm no good; Maybe i agree. Take a look then walk away. That's all right with me. Chorus​

NoKiA2003

כן

אחלה דיסק של קלפטון!! היה איזה קטע של אלבומי אנפלאגד של mtv בשנות ה-90, אפילו גאנס אנד רוז'ס נתנו בפארק הירקון סמי הופעת אנפלאגד

למעלה