נמאס לי מהשירים המתרפסים

נמאס לי מהשירים המתרפסים../images/Emo88.gif

קחו שיר לבוקר, נא להגביר את הווליום ולשיר בגרון ניחר: (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) What you say? (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) Woah, Woman, oh woman, don't treat me so mean You're the meanest old woman that I've ever seen I guess if you said so I'll have to pack my things and go (That's right) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) What you say? (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) Now baby, listen, baby, don't ya treat me this-a way Cause I'll be back on my feet some day (Don't care if you do 'cause it's understood) (You ain't got no money you just ain't no good) Well, I guess if you say so I'll have to pack my things and go (That's right) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) What you say? (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more) (Hit the road, Jack and don't you come back no more) Well (Don't you come back no more) Uh, what you say? (Don't you come back no more) I didn't understand you! (Don't you come back no more) You can't mean that! (Don't you come back no more) Oh, now baby, please! (Don't you come back no more) What you tryin' to do to me? (Don't you come back no more) Oh, don't treat me like that! (Don't you come back no more) **** אוח אוח אוח-ריי צ'ארלס האגדי
ומי שלא ראה את הסרט מומלץ ביותר!!!

../images/Emo124.gif שוחררררררררת

בוקר טוב (של לילה מפרך).
שיר מקסים ונהדר. אולי נכניס מסורת של שיר אחד כל בוקר, שמוקדש לפורום כולו? ושאלה מוזיקלית (שלא את עוררת את האסוציציה אליה, יא מכוערת) מזדמזם לי בראש שיר חמוד ששמעתי (באנגלית) שהפיזמון שלו אומר : "אף פעם אל תיקח אישה יפה ככלה" never takes a pretty woman to a wife או משהו כזה. יש למישהו ת'פרטים?

®Hada

If You Wanna Be Happy

של Jimmy Soul
"Ifyou wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife So for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you..."​

®Hada

../images/Emo3.gif

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife So for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you A pretty woman makes her husband look small And very often causes his downfall As soon as he married her and then she starts To do the things that will break his heart But if you make an ugly woman your wife A-you'll be happy for the rest of your life An ug-a-ly woman cooks meals on time And she'll always give you peace of mind If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife So for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you Don't let your friends say you have no taste Go ahead and marry anyway Though her face is ugly, her eyes don't match Take it from me, she's a better catch If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife So for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you Say man! Hey baby! I saw your wife the other day! Yeah? Yeah, an' she's ug-leeee! Yeah, she's ugly, but she sure can cook, baby! Yeah, alright! If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life Never make a pretty woman your wife So for my personal point of view Get an ugly girl to marry you​
ומה תגיד על זה נחתום יקר ?

קישקוש

המכוערת תגיד לך "אם זה מה שמצאת סימן שזה מה שאתה שווה" במילים אחרות - כל אחד מקבל מה שמגיע לו

השיר הזה - מפסהקול של סרט עם ג'וליה

רוברט - MY BEST FRIENDS WEDDING...(אני בטוחה ששם זה לא המקור) עושה לי תמיד מצב רוח טוב.

צודק

אני למשל, כל אחת שמסכימה ישר אני אומר לה לא. כי אם היא רוצה לשכב איתי אז היא בטוח לא מציאה גדולה. <איפוא גראוצ'ו נעלם כשצריך אותו?>

מ ר י ה1

מזכיר לי קובץ MP3 שקיבלתי :)

שדרן: ספר לי על עצמך, על האישיות, על הבן אדם בחור: אני בן 23 מאזור מרכז.. יענו נתניה שדרן: אמרת אמרת.. טוב אז ספר לי על האופי.. על הבן אדם בחור: עלי יענו? או על הבחורה? שדרן: עלייך בינתיים בחור: סבבה.. אני מטר אה... שדרן: לא לא על האופי.. אישיות.. לא מטר.. בחור: אה איך אני נראה יענו? שדרן: לא לא.. איך אתה מגדיר את האופי שלך בחור: נראה טוב.. נראה באמת ממש טוב

אוהב את השיר הזה

אבל בזמן האחרון אצלי מתנגן בראש השיר הזה ובמיוחד השורות: לא בכל הדרכים שרציתי ללכת הלכתי בדרכים שהלכתי טעיתי וודאי לא פעם אחת |סדגש דברים שרציתי לומר ביצוע: דני בסן מילים: יענקל'ה רוטבליט לחן: יהודה פוליקר יש דברים שרציתי לומר ואינם נענים לי המילים שבחרתי אינן הטובות מכולן עמוקים מן הים הסודות שאינם מובנים לי שאולי לא אבין לא אבין לעולם. לא בכל הדרכים שרציתי ללכת הלכתי בדרכים שהלכתי טעיתי וודאי לא פעם אחת ועצבות מהלה כל שמחה כל שמחה ששמחתי כמו ביקשתי דבר דבר שאבד. חלומות שחלמתי והם מקיצים בי עדיין שבריהם בעיני נשטפים מפני בדימעה ולילות ייסורים לא ספורים שהטבעתי ביין כאובד בדרכי בדרכי הרעה. אך בכל הדרכים מעולם לא אבדה לי דרכינו וגם אם לפעמים סערו מסביב הרוחות ואהבתי אותך והיה לנו טוב טוב עד גדותינו והיה לנו רע ואהבתי אותך לא פחות.

ואני נזכרתי משום מה בשיר../images/Emo12.gif

הענק הזה, שליווה אותי בכל שנות נעוריי. לא שמעתי אותו אולי 20 שנה. Sloe Gin, sloe Gin Tryin´ to wash away the pain inside Well I´m sick and I´m all done in and I´m standing in the rain and I feel like I´m gonna cry I´m so fucking lonely and I ain´t even high I´m so fucking lonely and I feel like I´m gonna die Mayday, mayday I´ve been shot down over the stormy sea Well I swear that I´m drifteing away Just can´t get a grip on me Well..I can´t even try I´m so fucking lonely and I ain´t even high I hate to go home alone, But what else is new ? I´m so fucking lonely I hate to go home alone, But what else is new ? I´m so fucking lonely I´m so fucking lonely You stand and bleeding people pass you by Don´t matter if you live Don´t matter if you die Sloe Gin, sloe Gin Tryin´ to wash away the pain inside Well I´m sick and I´m all done in and I´m standing in the rain and I fell like I´m gonna cry I´m so fucking lonely and I ain´t even high I´m so fucking lonely

s e l e n e

../images/Emo128.gif לחולי סכרת

אתם ציניים מדי. את השיר הבא אני מקדישה לכל הבוגדים פה... Love, Love will keep us together Think of me babe whenever Some sweet talking girl comes along singing her song Don't mess around, You got to be strong Just Stop, 'cause I really love You Stop, I'll be thinking of you Look in my heart and let love keep us together You, You belong to me now Ain't gonna set you free now When those girls start hanging around talking me down Hear with your heart and you won't hear a sound Just Stop, 'cause I really love you Stop, I'll be thinking of you Look in my heart and let love keep us together Whatever young and beautiful, Someday your looks will be gone When the others turn you off, Who'll be turning you on? I will, I will, I will, I will- Be there to share forever Love will keep us together Said it before and I'll say it again while others pretend I'll need you now and I'll need you then Just Stop, 'cause I really love you Stop I'll be thinking of you Look in my heart and let love keep us together Whatever I will, I will, I will, I will!

למעלה